As we age, we slowly lose volume in our faces. As children, our faces have a more cherub-like appearance, and this facial volume is associated with youth. However, as we age, we lose volume of both the bony structure as well as the fatty compartments of the face. Dermal fillers allow to directly address this loss of volume with a product that can build up the structure of the face and restore the volume that you desire. Dermal fillers also termed as injectable fillers are used to hide unwanted wrinkles, folds & depressions on face.
What should you expect with dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are tissue fillers that are injected into the skin especially, facial skin. This is to replenish the beauty in the faces by
· Adding smoothness
· removing wrinkles
· perfect texture
Here, the result of the product is proportional to the type of skin in which it is being injected, type of filler used for the skin type. These factors have to be considered before planning to get injected. Non-invasive procedures such as fillers are attractive because they are quick and have minimal downtime. Your entire visit will take place in under an hour. Following your injections, Dr Shalu usually recommend that patients avoid exercise for 24 hours and remain upright for the remainder of the day. The other perk to fillers is that results are immediate. Yes, you can peek in a mirror after your procedure and see instant results! It also boosts the looks of cheeks by cheek lift and lips. This is by plumping them and restoring the volume in these parts of the face. Dermal fillers can keep you away from wrinkles and keep aging at bay. Though the effect of dermal fillers is temporary, it gives the best of results and you can go for it again and again.
Cost of Dermal Fillers in Delhi
Cost of Dermal Fillers is Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000 per ml. 1ml to 5 ml of filler is required as per the defect to be corrected, and body area to be treated.
Overall cost depends upon:
· The brand
· Type of dermal fillers
· Severity of the skin condition
CANDIDATES FOR FILLER TREATMENT
Candidates for cosmetic filler treatment include patients showing obvious signs of facial aging commonly seek treatment for prominent smile lines, marionette lines, and other facial wrinkles. Some people approach with facial scars probably secondary to chicken pox or acne or maybe even some trauma. Fillers can also be used to augment patient’s nose, cheeks, or chin and lips
Areas that can be Treated
Dermal fillers are approved to be injected in areas like
- Tear troughs -This area, under the eyes, generally looks pale and black with aging. This is due to the tears that are usually collected here. With the help of dermal fillers, life can be brought back in tear troughs. It increases the volume and reduces the fine lines.
- Mouth corners, Lips, Marionette lines, smoker’s lines are the areas in and around the lips where dermal fillers can be injected for better results.
- Chin the wrinkles that appear near the chin area can be effectively removed with the help of fillers.
- Cheeks are another important part where, fillers are often injected to add back the lost fat and elasticity.
- NOSE Fillers are also being used for liquid rhinoplasty, a non-invasive technique used to improve the appearance and harmony of the nose with the facial anatomy.
- Hands they are also injected in hands to plump them and veil the veins by adding volume and glow.
Depending on the type and location of your filler, you may experience some discomfort during or after the injections, bruising and swelling. Bruising, swelling and pain may be experienced post procedure, which is temporary and will subside over the days following the treatment. Dr Shalu advise patients not to schedule their procedure before a big social event just in case they have bruising after their injections.