About Dr Shalu Punj
Dr Shalu Punj is a senior renowned Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon of International repute with an extensive experience in aesthetic Plastic Surgery. She is young, dynamic, disciplined and diligent plastic surgeon with great patient commitment and a surgical experience of over 13 years. She has special inclination and expertise in aesthetic surgeries and over the years, she has performed numerous male chest reduction surgeries, hair transplant (FUE, FUT techniques), liposuctions, breast enhancement surgeries, facial contouring, rhinoplasty, Tummy tuck, genital rejuvenation and various non-surgical procedures like Botox, fillers, thread lift, chemical peels etc.
Dr Shalu Punj is an International Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) accredited Plastic Surgeon, and has been an active member of the prestigious organization. Being trained in the field by masters, Dr Shalu is committed to absolute high standards of patient care and safety and ensure you will feel comfortable discussing your concerns with sensitivity and absolute confidentiality to achieve patient satisfaction. Her sound surgical judgment, meticulous surgical technique personal consultation and after care, you will have the best opportunity to discover your confidence in new you. She believes to offer treatments which are effective, safe & provide natural results. Being female plastic surgeon, she has chosen to specialize in female surgeries such as breast augmentation, breast reduction, tummy tuck and female genital rejuvenation. Dr Shalu loves helping women feel powerful and secure and her passion is helping women reclaim their bodies. She has number of growing male patients with complaints of gynaecomastia and hair loss.
Dr Shalu Punj did her M.B.B.S from the prestigious S.N. Medical College, Agra. She further went on to do her postgraduate in General Surgery from L.L.R.M medical college, Meerut. During her training, plastic surgery always sparked interest, as it was the only field in surgery where science merged with visual arts. Dr Shalu decided to pursue her further training in Plastic Surgery as senior registrar in department of plastic surgery GTB Hospital, one of the busiest hospitals in Delhi and then went on to complete her M.Ch. in Plastic Surgery from one of the most reputed and largest Plastic surgery department in the country, Department of Burn, plastic and maxillofacial surgery at VMMC & Safdarjung hospital, New Delhi. Her rigorous 3-year training includes extensive work in plastic surgery, management of acute burns and post burn sequelae, facial fractures management, trauma, micro surgeries, onco-reconstructions and wide variety of congenital malformations. After completing her training in Plastic surgery, she trained from various faculty of international repute who are masters in their respective field of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery under the ambit of ISAPS. She is proud member of prestigious organizations in plastic and aesthetic surgery and regularly attends local national and international meetings to keep in touch with most stringent requirement in plastic surgery.
Why Choose Dr Shalu Punj?
— Dr Shalu Punj is a senior renowned Cosmetic & Plastic surgeon of International repute with an extensive experience in aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Her expertise is unquestionable as she has been practicing in the field of plastic & cosmetic surgeries for more than 14 years.
— Dr Shalu Punj is an International Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) accredited Plastic Surgeon, and has been an active member of the prestigious organization.
— She regularly attends local national and international meetings to keep in touch with the most stringent requirements in plastic surgery. Her practice is compliant with the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) code of ethics.
— Being trained in the field by masters, Dr Shalu Punj is committed to absolute high standards of patient care and safety and ensures her patient feel comfortable discussing their concerns with sensitivity and absolute confidentiality to achieve patient satisfaction.
— She believes in offering treatments which are effective, safe & provide natural results. Her sound surgical judgment, meticulous surgical technique, personal consultation and after care, you will have the best opportunity to discover your confidence in the new you.
Nov 2018 – Mar 2022
Divine Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
South extension part 2, Delhi
APRIL 2017 – OCTOBER 2018
Department of Plastic Surgery
Max super speciality hospital
Jan 2017 – Mar 2017
Sir Gangaram Hospital
Jul 2013 – Jul 2016
Department of Burns, Plastic & Maxillofacial Surgery
Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital
DEC 2010 – APRIL 2013
Department of Plastic Surgery
Aug 2010 – Nov 2010
Action Cancer Hospital
AUG 2007 – JULY 2010
M.S. General Surgery
LLRM Medical College& Hospital
Conferences/ Cme / Workshop Attended
- LASER IN ACNE WORKSHOP .4th acne India summit 17th march 2019
- 4 TH ACNE INDIA SUMMIT . 17th march 2019 at Delhi
- DERMAFILLERS IN ACNE . 4th acne India summit 17 th march 2019
- CHEMICAL PEELS IN ACNE . 4th acne India summit 17 th march 2019
- ISAPS INDIA COURSE. January 2019 at ICCR
- TIPS MEDANTA.SEASON 3, October 2018
- ESTHETIC XPRESS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON AESTHETICS AND ANTI AGING at Pullman new Delhi in April 2018
- AESURG ISAPS SYMPOSIUM at Udaipur Feb 2018
- Chemical Peel workshop. 51st APSICON at AIIMS New Delhi 2016
- APSICON 2016. 51st Annual conference of association of plastic surgeons of India, New Delhi
- WCNS 2016 at New Delhi Feb. 2016
- FACECON 2015 , at New Delhi
- BASIC COURSE ON MICROSURGICAL TECHNIQUES ,by Ethicon ,at New Delhi March 2015
- APSICON 2014-APSI-“Ethicon Accredited Instructional Course on Aesthetic Surgery” conducted by Burns & Plastic Surgery, LNJP, New Delhi
- NABICON 2014- 22Nd Annual Conference of National Academy of Burns- India at Safdarjung Hospital & Scope Complex, New Delhi
- APSICON 2014 , 49 Th annual conference of association of plastic surgeons of India, at PGIMER Chandigarh in OCT 2014
- CME And Live Workshop on Rhinoplasty, Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi, 13th-14thDec 2014