Gaining weight is one of the most common concerns today due to unhealthy lifestyle choices and the work-from-home culture. This additional weight accumulates around body areas like the stomach and waist. This leads to many body image issues and a lack of confidence. Weight gain is also typical after pregnancy, with new moms finding it challenging to shed the extra pounds and attain a toned figure. Exercising and eating a balanced diet is essential in reducing overall weight, but targeted fat reduction and body sculpting are incredibly tough and time-consuming.
However, with several cosmetic surgery treatments, procedures like Liposuction surgery can help patients get the body they desire.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a common cosmetic surgery technique that includes sucking out the subcutaneous fat to remove any unwanted kilos. This gives the body a very natural contour and toned and sleek appearance.
Liposuction surgery is one of the most effective procedures for helping individuals reduce inches in a targeted manner. Liposuction entails breaking down the highly resistant fat and sucking out the fatty tissues using a tube.
Get the best liposuction surgery in Delhi at Dr. Shalu’s clinic.
Dr. Shalu’s facility offers the best liposuction surgery in Delhi NCR.
How does Liposuction work?
It is necessary to understand the anatomy of the fat deposits to comprehend how Liposuction works.
The fat is deposited beneath the skin as adipose tissue. These deposits, known as subcutaneous fat reserves, are common in men and women. The subcutaneous fat can be present both deep and superficially in the skin. Liposuction is a procedure that targets both subcutaneous and deeper fat deposits in the body. Deep fat reduction leads to total inch loss , whereas superficial fat reduction gives the body a chiseled appearance.
When it comes to fat deposition, the chest, belly, waist, and buttocks are the most common areas in males where fat deposits can be found. However, women can see extra fat around the hips, back, stomach, and waist.
Both men and women are equally eligible for Liposuction, and the procedure is equally effective.
What are the advantages of Liposuction?
Liposuction has various advantages.” All changes that occur after liposuction surgery are easily measurable, and patients can see noticeable differences in their looks. At Dr. Shalu’s clinic, we believe that “seeing is believing.”.
- Liposuction surgery is a minimally invasive technique performed under anaesthesia and is thus painless.
- As the incisions made during liposuction surgery are small and at hidden places, the possibilities of scarring are very low.
- Liposuction results in a better sculpted and toned shape and targeted fat removal.
- When a person eliminates extra fat from all over the body, their general stamina improves.
- The decrease in fat deposits also gives the patient a leaner appearance, and their clothing fits better.
- A single liposuction surgical session can assist the patient in losing at least four to five litres of fat, or around 4000 to 5000 cc of fat. This has a significant impact on the overall appearance.
- Liposuction surgery produces highly natural-looking outcomes that create a balanced and proportional figure.
The fat cells removed during liposuction surgery are permanently eliminated, and the patient can reap the benefits of liposuction for a long time with good nutrition and treatment.
Who is a good candidate for liposuction surgery?
The doctor will usually suggest many different tests before deciding if a patient is a candidate for Liposuction.
- The patient should be over the age of 20 and a nonsmoker.
- The patient must be in good general health. They should not have a history of long-term health problems such as hypertension or diabetes.
- There should be no bleeding or autoimmune disorders in the patient.
- The patient has persistent fat deposits in body parts such as the arms, legs, thighs, and back.
The doctor will usually have a thorough consultation with the patient to fully grasp their situation before proceeding with the Liposuction.
What is the procedure of Liposuction?
The general procedure of Liposuction begins with medical consultations. This entails several tests and sessions where the doctor assesses the situation and develops a strategy for liposuction surgery.
- Following the consultation, the patient is given time to prepare for surgery. They are advised to refrain from taking any medications or engaging in activities that interfere with their procedure.
- The process begins on the day of the surgery with the administration of anaesthesia. Anaesthesia or sedation guarantees that the patient is entirely pain-free during the treatment.
- Next, the doctor makes small incisions in the body at the specified spot where the cannula or tubes will be inserted.
- The fat is first broken down before being sucked out of the body via the tube.
- Once the required amount of fat has been extracted, the surgeon closes the incision with sutures.
Recovery is necessary following liposuction surgery to retain the effects and allow the body to recuperate correctly.
Tips for recovery
It is just as crucial to take proper care of yourself after liposuction surgery to have the procedure itself. In general, it takes two to three weeks for a person to recover to their routine. The following are the most common recovery tips that you can follow.
- It is important not to start any strainers training plan immediately following surgery. Getting enough rest is essential post-surgery for a quicker recovery.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and promote tissue repair.
- It is crucial to avoid the consumption of nicotine and cigarettes. Cigarettes can have very adverse effects after surgery.
- Wearing a compression garment. A compression garment is critical for keeping the body in shape following surgery. It applies consistent pressure to the body to maintain it in shape and helps stop the bleeding from the liposuctioned region.
- Do not miss any follow-up appointments.
- Consume a well-balanced diet rich in green leafy vegetables, vitamins, minerals and proteins.
What is the cost of liposuction surgery in Delhi?
Liposuction surgery is not a very expensive medical procedure. The final cost of liposuction surgery varies with factors like:
- The consultation fee of the surgeon
- Different medications provide that after the surgery
- The numerous test before the surgery like blood tests, X-rays, etc.
- The clinic’s location and amenities
- The surgeon’s experience and expertise
- Post-operative care after the surgery
- The extent of liposuction surgery
Dr. Shalu believes in offering the best liposuction procedure in Delhi at the most affordable price. She believes that the expense of surgery should not stand in the way of successful and premium treatment. Patients can choose from a variety of packages provided at the facility.
Why choose Dr. Shalu?
Dr. Shalu is one of the top surgeons in Delhi who provides the most successful liposuction surgery. With her years of experience and expertise in the field, she offers a seamless treatment experience. Her primary goal is to provide excellent results for her patients and help them recover.
Liposuction treatment is completely safe after pregnancy. It is one of the best options for new mothers to target problematic sites where fat is present. Liposuction can help get rid of the pregnancy belly.
Liposuction can be easily done to remove the excess fats present in the arms. It is also done for the back, legs, stomach, belly, and arms.