Many women wish to have a beautiful body with enhanced features. Breasts that are well-formed and properly contoured play an essential part in giving the feminine structure that women seek. Many women have smaller and sagging breasts due to pregnancy or ageing.
But, with so many innovative techniques in cosmetic surgery, achieving that perfect body and breast size has been easier. Breast augmentation surgery is one example of a cosmetic surgical treatment used to improve and restore breast size. This treatment, known medically as augmentation mammoplasty, is performed under the supervision of a highly qualified cosmetic surgeon such as Dr Shalu.
Breast augmentation surgery has opened the door to getting the dream physique for many women.
What is breast augmentation surgery?
Breast augmentation surgery is a medical procedure that involves inserting artificial implants in the breast region to increase its natural size and shape.
There are many different kinds of breast implants on the market. Some of the most popular are as follows:
- Saline breast implant
- Structured saline breast implants
- Silicone breast implants
- Round breast implants
- Gummy bear breast implants
- Textured breast implants
- Smooth breast implants
The doctor can select any implants or procedures according to the patient’s needs and requirements.
Who is a candidate for breast augmentation surgery?
Before considering breast augmentation surgery, it is critical to understand your eligibility.
You are an excellent candidate if:
- You desire a more youthful appearance
- You are over the age of 18 and have fully developed breast.
- You have good health and do not have long-term medical issues such as autoimmune diseases, diabetes, or hypertension.
- You have had breast cancer treatments and have lost breast volume.
- You have any kind of breast deformity.
- You have sagging breasts as a consequence of childbirth.
- You have recently lost a lot of weight and have seen a decrease in the value of your breast.
What are the benefits of getting breast augmentation surgery done at Dr. Shalu’s clinic?
Breast augmentation surgery is well-known for producing the most satisfying results for patients. The following are some of the most common benefits of undergoing breast augmentation surgery, which makes it such a popular procedure:
- There is a visible enhancement in the size of the breast. Breast augmentation surgery and implant placement can help to give the breast a more accentuated yet natural look.
- Many women experience disproportionality between the upper and lower bodies when their breasts are smaller or drooping. Breast augmentation surgery can quickly fix this and often creates the impression of an hourglass figure. The patient’s body becomes more proportional following breast augmentation surgery.
- Women who have had the surgery feel more confident in their bodies.
- Breast augmentation surgery is highly beneficial for women who have had a mastectomy due to cancer. It enables women to live a more confident life by providing natural-looking breasts.
- Breast augmentation surgery can also help women reshape their breasts after pregnancy.
- Sagging breasts are frequently associated with ageing. Women feel younger in their bodies after the treatment.
What is the procedure for breast augmentation surgery?
Since breast augmentation surgery is a medical operation, several stages are involved, from consultation to post-operative recovery.
Although each clinic has its own set of processes, the following are some of the most common stages you should expect:
- Consultation: The first step in treatment is to consult your doctor about your breast size and its problems. The doctor will do an examination and then develop a proper surgical plan. During the consultation, the doctor and the patients mutually decide which implant and size would be ideal. At this point, it is critical to have a detailed talk with your doctor and inform them of your expectations.
- Anaesthesia: The first step in the surgery is anaesthesia. Anaesthesia facilitates the surgery as the patient feels no pain during the procedure.
- Incision: The next step is to make an incision around the breast where the implant will be inserted. A highly competent and experienced specialist, such as Dr. Shalu, will ensure the incision is made so that other body parts cover and conceal the scar effectively. Incisions are made in three distinct ways: periareolar incision, inframammary fold incision, and axillary incision. The doctor determines the best incision based on the implant size and the patient.
- Implant insertion and placement: The next and most crucial stage in the procedure is the insertion and proper placement of the breast implant. There are usually two main locations where the implant is placed: beneath the breast tissue or under the pectoral muscles. The surgeon determines the implant’s position based on factors such as the quality of the skin and the result.
- Closing the incision: After the implant has been appropriately placed, the incision is closed with sutures.
- Recovery: Following breast augmentation surgery, recovery is essential. Most patients can resume their daily routines the next day of surgery.
What are the costs associated with breast augmentation surgery?
Multiple factors play a significant role In determining the final cost of breast augmentation surgery in Delhi. Below is a list of the factors which can contribute to the overall cost:
- Implants: There are many different types of implants available on the market. Every implant has a different cost associated with it. The type of implant chosen can significantly affect the final cost.
- The surgeon’s experience and qualifications: A highly experienced surgeon who has performed numerous surgeries in their career will have more expertise in performing the surgery. The consultation fee of a surgeon with higher experience might be on the higher side than someone with less experience.
- The clinic: the location where the clinic is located can also significantly impact the cost. The location, the facilities, and the clinic’s infrastructure add to the cost variations.
Doctor Shalu’s Clinic provides world-class care at a reasonable and affordable price. She has treated countless patients and helped them achieve their goal of a flawless figure throughout her career with her expertise in breast augmentation surgery.
Why choose Dr. Shalu?
Choosing the right doctor for breast augmentation surgery is very important. Breast augmentation surgery necessitates excellent communication between the patient and the surgeon. Dr. Shalu is renowned as the leading cosmetic surgeon in Delhi for her unique treatment plans and expertise. Dr. Shalu understands all the patient’s needs and delivers highly tailored results to them. Her expertise is enhanced by the clinic’s cutting-edge technologies and infrastructure. Dr. Shalu achieves the most natural-looking outcomes by combining her medical science understanding with cosmetic surgery.
Make an appointment today to get your dream body.
There are minor risks associated with the procedure:
- Post-surgical scar
It is entirely safe to undergo breast augmentation surgery if you have no prior health condition. The surgery has no potentially threatening complications, and chances of post-surgery risk are also minimal.
Breast augmentation surgery is not painful as the entire procedure is done under anaesthesia. There can be some post-surgery pain, but it is manageable by taking painkillers.